QUALITY AND SUSTAINABILITY
We produce both certified Organic and Non-certified organic (natural) essential oils. Our organic products are certified organic by ECOCERT SA. They inspect our farming and processing facilities to ensure we meet strict organic requirements.
Organic products are farmed and processed without the use of chemicals such as pesticides and fertilizers. This produces nutrient rich, fertile soil, which nourishes the plants by keeping chemicals off the land and protecting water quality, plant life and wildlife.
- All our essential oils conform to the ISO standards.
- Each batch is analyzed by GC-MS through an independent accredited laboratory in France.
- Certified Organic to EU and the USDA NOP regulations
- Certified by ECOCERT and / or by Kiwa BCS ÖKO-Garantie GmbH.
- Organic inspection performed annually by the above mentioned organizations
- Although the Nagoya protocol does not cover the production of our current basket of essential oils we do support the principals.